Hi! I'm Sam!
I moved to Cincinnati in 2014 in hopes of pursuing an education and career in photography. When I first started photography in 2009, I honestly never pictured myself as a wedding photographer, but all of that changed in 2016 after I shot my first wedding. Now I genuinely can't imagine doing anything else but joining you and your loved ones on such a special day.
When I'm not shooting or editing
you can find me painting, hanging with the fiancé planning our June of 2022 wedding, thrifting, line dancing on Tuesdays at Lori's Roadhouse or hanging out with family. I love embracing imperfection and being able to show off how unique everyone is through my work.
I would love to buy you a coffee or beer to talk about your big day.
5 Things About Me:
• I strongly believe that pineapple belongs on pizza
• My music taste is all over the place but I love anything folk, indie or neotraditional
• I love the smell of rain and playing in the rain so let's book a rainy e-sesh!
• Yoga & line dancing are my favorite forms of exercise
• My favorite thing to do at night is snuggle up with the boo, watch a tv show and snack on sweets.
Photo by: Jen Kruskamp Photo